5 Reasons to use Xero Cloud Accounting Software
Author: Duncan Warnock CPA | March, 2014
There is a good reason why Xero is referred to as ’beautiful accounting software’. It is user friendly and looks good whether you are viewing it on your computer, iPad or iPhone at your office or at a café.
There are many reasons why Xero is a great accounting software package for small business but my top 5 are as follows:
- AUTOMATED DAILY BANK FEEDS: All bank account transactions can be imported automatically into your software providing 100% transparency of your business receipts and payments and an ongoing up to date bank balance in your accounting software.
- TIME SAVING BANK RECONCILIATION FUNCTIONALITY: Auto bank transaction feeds plus automatic transaction matching make bank reconciliations a lot quicker and so much easier.
- AVAILABLE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE YOU’RE ONLINE: Convenience plus! Access Xero from the office, home or any other convenient location via the internet.
- NO SOFTWARE INSTALLATION OR IT MAINTENANCE REQUIRED: No software needs to be installed to use Xero which means you don’t have any ongoing worry or hassle over keeping your computers up to date with the latest version of software unlike desktop accounting software packages.
- FULLY CUSTOMISABLE INVOICING: Invoice templates can be easily set up with your business logo. Invoices can be saved in PDF format and can be emailed straight to customers.
For a 1 hour free demo of Xero Accounting software call 1300 627 829 to arrange an obligation free meeting with Duncan Warnock CPA from the MAS TAX Maribyrnong office. Duncan can meet you in his office or come to your preferred meeting location.